Baja Blue Jacquard Piñata Color Alcohol Ink
Our Price: £3.70
14.79ml bottle of Baja Blue Jacquard Piñata alcohol ink.
Piñata Color are highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol inks for any hard surface including glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer and clay. Piñata Colors come off with alcohol and re-hydrates allowing for unique effects and techniques not easily achieved with water-based inks. As a dye-based, highly transparent ink, Piñata Colors are unparalleled for vibrancy and are acid free with excellent adhesive properties making them the go to inks for all non-porous surfaces.
Suitable for: glass, metal, plastic, vinyl, ceramic, stone, leather, epoxy resins, YUPO, foil wood, encaustic, clapboard, fibreglass, acrylic, polymer and clay.
Health and Safety
- Highly flammable - please do not use near a naked flame
- Eye irritant - please wear goggles if there is a risk of the ink getting into your eyes
- Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness - please work in a well ventilated space or with breathing protection
- Repeated exposure may cause dry or cracked skin - please wear protective clothing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest